1.Oil Seals For CAM-SHAFT This is an oil seal to be installed on engine cum-shaft and sealing oil inside engine as well as preventing penetration of from outside.
2.OIL SEAL FOR CRANK-SHAFT FRONT This is an oil seal to be installed at front position of engine crank-shaft and sealing oil inside engine as well as preventing penetration of dust from outside.
3.CHECK VALVE ASSEMBLY - FOR PVC SYSTEM This valve assembly is a constitutive part of PVC System (Positive Crankcase Ventilation System) and controlling inflow of fresh air and oil flow into intake manifold.
4.VALVE STEM SEAL This seal has a function of supplying right lubrication to engine valve-stem.
5.RETAINER UNITIZED OIL SEAL FOR CRANK-SHAFT REAR Installed at the rear end of crank-shaft, this oil seal is sealing oil inside as well as preventing penetration of dust from outside. This seal is unitized with a retainer which saves the installation labor and cost.
1. INBOARD CVJ BOOT This is a boot type seal to cover the CV Joint at engine side, sealing grease contained inside for maintaining lubrication of as well as preventing penetration of dust or muddy water from outside. Due to being installed near to the engine, the seal gets heat effect and is required for durability against high temperature heat.
2. OUTBOARD CVJ BOOTS This is a boot type seal to cover the CV Joint at wheel side, sealing the grease contained inside for maintaining lubrication of the joint as well as preventing penetration of dust or muddy water from outside. This seal is required for high angle fatigue resistance.
3. DUST COVER FOR SUSPENSION This is a seal for preventing suspension from the damage by dust or muddy water penetrating from outside.
4. DUST SEAL FOR HUB ROLLER BEARING This seal has a function of preventing penetration of dust or muddy water from outside as well as keeping the grease inside hub bearing.
1. SEAL FOR CROSS-JOINT Seal for protecting the needle bearing inside cross-joint, to prevent penetration of muddy water, dust, etc, from outside into the joint system.
2. DUST-COVER FOR INPUT-SHAFT Elastic cover to prevent penetration of muddy water, dust, etc. from outside into the oil-seals installed on input-shaft.
3. OIL-SEAL FOR INPUT-SHAFT Oil Seal with high pressure resistance for sealing valve of power steering gear system to maintain lubricant inside, as well as preventing the penetration of muddy water, dust, etc. from outside into the steering gear system.
4. BOOT FOR STEERING GEAR SYSTEM (HOUSING SIDE) Boot type seal installed to cover the gear-housing of steering gear system, to protect the system from the damage by water, dust, stone, etc.
5. OIL-SEAL FOR PINION-SHAFT An oil seal with high pressure resistance, for sealing inner mechanism of power steering gear system and to maintain lubricant.
6. O-RING (FOR STEERING GEAR SYSTEM) O-ring installed in the space between torsion-bar and input-shaft, or in the space between valve-case and gear-housing.
7. DUMPER FOR STEERING GEAR MOUNT (MOUNTING DUMPER) Dumper installed in steering gear system, a rubber component with function of absorbing the shock between front-suspension member and bracket.
8. PISTON SEAL FOR RACK-SHAFT OF STEERING GEAR SYSTEM Oil seal made of PTFE, installed on the piston of rack-shaft of steering gear system, able to maintain the seal in function while it sliding inside cylinder.
9. OIL SEAL FOR RACK-SHAFT OF STEERING GEAR SYSTEM Oil seal endurable reciprocating action for under high pressure with rack-shaft, installed at the both ends of cylinder-shaft for sealing the lubricant contained therein and maintaining inside hydro-pressure of cylinder.
10. SPACER FOR RACK-SHAFT Installed at the end of rack-shaft for controlling rotary angle of steer and absorbing the shock by full steering.
11. DUST COVER FOR LINKAGE BALL JOINT Covering the ball joint system for protecting the inner components from the damage by water, mud, dust, etc.
12. BOOTS TYPE SEAL FOR TUBE (STEERING GEAR SYSTEM) Installed on cylinder of steering gear for protecting inner components from the damage by water, mud, dust, etc.